Re: Server system fail - why?

On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 22:59:31 +0400, Proskurin Kirill wrote:

> 31.08.2010 20:04, Camaleón пишет:
>> On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:22:56 +0400, Proskurin Kirill wrote:
>>
>>> What we have:
>>> 2x Dell 2950 with Debian 5.0 x64
>>> Kernel: 2.6.32-bpo.5-amd64 from backports Soft: DRBD + OCFS2
>>>
>>> I have two nodes testing with DRBD + OCFS2 on them. All seems fine but
>>> this night both node reboot and one freeze. Nothing was working on
>>> them. No stress test of any kind. They just was idle.
>>>
>>> Could some one guide me were to search problem? Last logs below.
>>
>> (...)
>>
>> I would open a bug report attaching the kernel trace log you got.
>
> I don`t think what they support backported kernel. Or I wrong?

Report the error to the backport developers, then.

***
http://www.backports.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=faq

Q: Where shall I report bugs I found in packages from backports to?

A: Please report them to the backports-users mailinglist. The Debian
bugtracking system doesn’t know anything about backports versions, and
sometimes the backporter isn’t in the Debian packaging team so they might
miss the report.
***

Greetings,

--