Re: Server system fail - why?

31.08.2010 20:04, Camaleón пишет:
On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:22:56 +0400, Proskurin Kirill wrote:

What we have:
2x Dell 2950 with Debian 5.0 x64
Kernel: 2.6.32-bpo.5-amd64 from backports Soft: DRBD + OCFS2

I have two nodes testing with DRBD + OCFS2 on them. All seems fine but
this night both node reboot and one freeze. Nothing was working on them.
No stress test of any kind. They just was idle.

Could some one guide me were to search problem? Last logs below.

(...)

I would open a bug report attaching the kernel trace log you got.

I don`t think what they support backported kernel. Or I wrong?

--
Best regards,
Proskurin Kirill