Re: install lenny on Dell

Robert Holtzman wrote:
On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 07:10:40AM -0700, Jimmy Johnson wrote:
Onetime I needed +R to make recovery disk for a laptop, I got a five
disc pack and still have four left over, I always use -R for
everything I do they work great for data, music and burning ISO's, I
don't know why but I can't get RW disk to work at all, from what I
read I'm not along, seems RW don't work for anybody using Linux.

Care with the blanket statements. I recently burned Squeeze live to a
DVD+RW and it boots and runs flawlessly. Notice, I said the DVD works
flawlessly. Squeeze is another story.

If it works for you, I have no problem with that, I just say; I'm not along with the problem. :-)
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian - Sid - KDE 4.4.5 at sda14
Registered Linux User #380263