Re: install lenny on Dell

Dne, 31. 08. 2010 16:10:40 je Jimmy Johnson napisal(a):
I don't know why but I can't get RWdisk to work at all, from what I read I'm not along, > > > seems RW don't work for anybody using Linux.

It probably depends on the hardware. After you burn a couple hundred DVD's, any laser will start getting flaky and eventually die. I must say I've successfully burnt many CDR's, CD-RW's, DVD-R's, DVD+R's, DVD-RW's and DVD+RW's on my Lenny (and on OpenSUSE before that). The *only* variety that consistently gave me trouble were the double-layer DVD's. I mainly use GnomeBaker and Brasero.

Just my 2¢
--
Regards,

Klistvud