Re: VPN Linux client

2010/8/29 T o n g <mlist4suntong@yahoo.com>:
> Hi,
>
> How can I use Linux as the client to connect to the remote host through
> VPN?
What VPN server are you try connect?

If your VPN server is OpenVPN, you can use this guide
http://geraner.vox.com/library/post/how-to-create-a-openvpn-connect-in-linux.html

Or if your VPN server is PPTP you can use this
http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/howto-configure-ubuntu-fedora-linux-pptp-client.html

PD: Sorry, but my English is very bad(I am learning). If my answer is
very crazy, can be that I can't understand your question.