Re: VPN Linux client

T o n g wrote:
How can I use Linux as the client to connect to the remote host through
VPN?

My next potential job line up requires me to use VPN. But due to their
failed demo, I can't give you much more details than that their current
client is windows based, they login to VPN first through web. On the
remote end, it's all *nix based systems. That's about all the details
that I can give
Until you know what VPN technology they're using, you're dead in the water. Once you know, then you can google for an appropriate client. Hint, google on linux vpn client <technology-in-use> (e.g., linux vpn pptp or linux vpn cisco).
PS. Searching VPN on google, most hits are about building VPN, eg.

VPN HOWTO
http://tldp.org/HOWTO/VPN-HOWTO/

whereas I just want to use it.
There's a pretty good chance that the links on http://tldp.org/HOWTO/VPN-HOWTO/x209.html might be useful