Remote host identification has changed!

Hi,

I believe that we all have met with such warnings:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
 . . .
Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle
attack)!
It is also possible that the RSA host key has just been changed.
 . . .
Add correct host key in ~/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this message.
Offending key in ~/.ssh/known_hosts:46
RSA host key for [svr]:21 has changed and you have requested strict
checking.
Host key verification failed.

I know I should fix my ~/.ssh/known_hosts file, the 46 entry. However, my
questions are:

- The host that I'm trying to connect to is my test machine, is it
possible that I keep both the old RSA host key and add the new one?
because for the time being, I need them both.

- I remember that it is possible to answer yes and have ssh automatically
add the host key, instead of I do it manually. Is it so, or I remembered
wrong?

Thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)