Re: Remote host identification has changed!

In <[🔎] i4rpss$bm1$1@dough.gmane.org>, T o n g wrote:
>- The host that I'm trying to connect to is my test machine, is it
>possible that I keep both the old RSA host key and add the new one?
>because for the time being, I need them both.

I highly doubt it.

>- I remember that it is possible to answer yes and have ssh automatically
>add the host key, instead of I do it manually. Is it so, or I remembered
>wrong?

StrictHostKeyChecking -> "no" is about as close as you can get.  Then, hosts
are automatically added when they are not present.  However, you should still
get the "host key for ... has changed" error.

You might get shh to trust changed keys if they can be verified via DNS.
Check out the VerifyHostKeyDNS option and the SSHFP record type.