Re: Why is troubleshooting Linux so hard?

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 02:31:49AM -0400, John A. Sullivan III wrote:
> Very interesting and helpful post.  Thank you.  I've snipped most of it
> out for the sake of those for whom long emails are a problem or
> expensive.

You should ALWAYS trim your messages, cutting out the irrelevant cruft,
leaving only enough of the original message to which you're replying, so
others can make sense of your reply.

Thank you for trimming. Now if everyone else would learn that lesson.

--
. O .   O . O   . . O   O . .   . O .
. . O   . O O   O . O   . O O   . . O