Re: Evolution Backup ??

On Tue, 2010-08-10 at 15:44 -0500, John W Foster wrote:
> Anyone know the best way to completely back up Evolutions files mail,
> contacts etc. There does not seem to be a way built in. Will gladly be
> proven wrong. I, lost all my files 2 times in the last few years & its a
> PITA.
> John

The "File -> Backup Settings / Restore Settings" option does exactly
what you need.

It's been there for several years now. I've used it several times.

Just 2 weeks ago I changed from Lenny to Squeeze and all my Evolution
stuff migrated along with me:

on original system:
--> File/Backup Settings

on new system: