Re: maintainer not responding

I think you may be missing the poing a bit.  A 'TODO' list is nice,
but what is stopping YOU from forwarding the information to upstream
or checking the upstream project to see if they know about the issue?

What SPECIFIC package(s) in the list do YOU use, and what SPECIFIC
issues are YOU having?

I'm not saying all the bugs don't need to be addressed, but it is a
lot easier to motivate people when someone has a specific need rather
than picking a developer's package set and complaining about every one
of the packages with a bug report.

Again I ask YOU what efforts have YOU made to contact the maintainer?

Pat

By the way, your Google email link doesn't work for me to look at
the referenced message.

--

Patrick Ouellette                 pat@flying-gecko.net
ne4po (at) arrl (dot) net         Amateur Radio: NE4PO

What kind of change have you been in the world today?