Re: maintainer not responding

Hi,

I thank your efforts but I have to remind you that you need to find right
way to make change in Debian.  None of us are paid to be full time.
There are many loose ends.  Reporting to wrong ML is not the best action.

What you are telling us is:
1. packages maintained by nenolod@sacredspiral.co.uk is not getting good
   attention. (Unfortunately, many are there...)
2. You are not the one made patches etc. and no particular technical
   discussion is intended here.

On Thu, Aug 05, 2010 at 02:38:42PM -0700, Jeremiah Mahler wrote:
> I reviewed the outstanding bugs shown in
> [https://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#label/debian-lists/12a43a9b406864ec]

This debian-user@lists.debian.org ML is not the place to do this.

I suggest you to do:

1. Send an additional mail to a bug with undeniable suggestion which
   demands response nicely to check whether the maintainer is active or not.

2. If you get no response, follow procedures described in:
http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/beyond-pkging.html#mia-qa

Thanks again,

Osamu