Re: maintainer not responding

I reviewed the outstanding bugs shown in
[https://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#label/debian-lists/12a43a9b406864ec]
and below is a short summary of what I think needs to be done next.
The 'TODO' sections indicate something that needs to be done by a
Debian maintainer (packaging, forwarding, etc).
The 'TODO_USER' sections indicate something that could be done by a
regular user.

  #406051  qpopper corrupts mailbox when quota exceeded
    TODO: forward upstream?

  #437746  libgtkglext1: Program exit via window manager window close
crashes xserver
    WAITING: message sent asking for info regarding video driver.

  #537575  uninstallable in unstable
    seems to be fixed in current version, installed OK
    TODO: close?

  #548383 qpopper: The PAM configuration file does not fit to the
latest libpam-modules package
    TODO: patch needs to be applied and checked

  #573522  qpopper: error msg.: fetchmail: Query status=3 (AUTHFAIL)
    Some difference between lenny and squeeze causes qupopper to fail.
    TODO: Someone familiar with qpopper may have some insight.
    Or if the user provided a more detailed description of how to
    reproduce this would help.

  #242944 qpopper: RFC incompliant behavior
    TODO: forward upstream

  #275918 qpopper ignores -R or set reverse-lookup = false config item.
    TODO: report is from 2004, check if bug still present in latest
    version.

  #323492  libgtkglext1-dev: example can segfault
    TODO: forward upstream

  #337022  libgtkglext1: bug somewhere near gdk_gl_get_proc_address()
in gdkglquery-x11.c:408
    reproducible bug
    TODO: forward upstream

  #406687  GLXBadContext error happening only with i810 driver with DRI
    TODO: forward upstream?

  #471483  not available on ppc
    Is libgtkglext1 available for ppc?
    According to
    [http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=libgtkglext1&searchon=names&suite=stable&section=all]
    it looks like it is available.
    TODO: bug is from 2008, it seems powerpc is available now. close bug?

  #516088  E: qpopper: subprocess post-removal script returned error
exit status 1
    It seems to be working now.
    WAITING: Message sent asking user to verify if problem is still present.

  #518514  pidgin-mpris: Please remove bmpx dependency
    TODO: update package to remove obsolete dependency

  #587984  Outdated API - please update to 0.62
    TODO: update package for new upstream version

  #486579  qpopper: debian/watch fails to report upstream version
    uscan of qpopper says it needs a new version.
    TODO_USER: verify problem is still present

  #529137  qpopper: please upgrade your watch file
    similar to bug#486579
    TODO: merge with #486579?

  #558512  Missing autoreconf to fix 554821 or similar bugs in the future
    Detailed description of what needs to be fixed.
    TODO: update package for autoreconf

  #590543  audacious-dumb: remove shared library linking
    Has patch to removed dependency on libdumb.so
    TODO: check if removing dependency makes sense,
      update package if it does.

There are also some wish list bugs (not shown).