insserv: /home on NFS and local bind (DNS lookups fail on boot)

With

nfs:/home       /home           nfs     defaults        0       0

in /etc/fstab I get

mount.nfs: Failed to resolve server nfs: Temporary failure in name resolution

on boot. This is because I use local bind9 and /etc/resolv.conf has

nameserver 127.0.0.1

I tried adding " bind9" to the $remote_fs line of /etc/insserv.conf but got

$ sudo insserv --dryrun
insserv: There is a loop between service bind9 and rsyslog if started
insserv:  loop involving service rsyslog at depth 8
insserv:  loop involving service bind9 at depth 7
insserv:  loop involving service mountnfs at depth 5
insserv:  loop involving service atd at depth 11
insserv: exiting now without changing boot order!

Any idea on how to proceed? I'd hate to use numeric IP addresses.