Re: HP PSC 1315 printer and hplip/hpcups printer cartridge mode issue

On Friday 30 July 2010 10:09:14 Harishankar wrote:
> I appreciate HP products, but I feel these issues are not particularly on
> the top of your mind while shopping for a printer.

Perhaps they should be!  They are certainly at the top of my mind when I buy
_any_ hardware that I intend to use with Linux.  And printers and scanners
are so easy to check.

And I do the research myself - it is no good asking salesmen.  "yer what?" is
the commonest response.

Lisi