Debian FS structure.

Good day.

Yet, do You know a guide or something that explains the *Debian* FS
structure: which dir. is for what.

Having separated programs from data w/ diver partitions, I have put the following

/home
/pub
/var

on a single partition. All is working well, except I want to be as
close to Debian standards as I can yet reaching my goals, therefore I
would to know what is the best place for those in FS structure, and,
may, Debinish way.

For now I have located it all in /var/local so that it looks like:

/var/local/home
/var/local/pub

But it is just my guess. So if You have a standard knowledge on the
item, or can share w/ me on such a Debian guide, please, share it w/ me.

Thank You for Your time.