Re: is this result of keylogger? am i hacked?

Hi

On 27.07.2010 00:09, Jordon Bedwell wrote:
On 7/26/10 5:05 PM, Sergey Spiridonov wrote:

# cryptsetup create md1-crypt /dev/md1
# pvdisplay /dev/mapper/crypt-md1
No physical volume label read from /dev/mapper/md1-crypt
Failed to read physical volume "/dev/mapper/md1-crypt"

I should probably start separate thread about this problem, because it
is not related to the original problem.

This was my stupid error. I must run "cryptsetup luksOpen" instead of "cryptsetup create". That was the reason.

However chkrootkit and fsck found no problem.

What else can I check?
--
Best regards, Sergey Spiridonov