Re: is this result of keylogger? am i hacked?

On 7/25/10 12:52 PM, Sergey Spiridonov wrote:
Hi

I ran memcheck 4.0, it showed no problem. Unfortunately I can not use
knoppix to mount and check my partitions with fsck and chkrootkit,
bevause latest knoppix (6.2.1) for whatever reason does not include
cryptsetup. :(

You can however use the Ubuntu live CD (or preferably liveUSB ~ since you can install a few necessary packages you might want) to do that. Knoppix is just godly because it includes a lot of tools that you will want to repair your system, but you can of course, build the same thing using any liveCD if you so choose.