Re: is this result of keylogger? am i hacked?

On 7/25/10 5:30 PM, Jordon Bedwell wrote:
On 7/25/10 12:52 PM, Sergey Spiridonov wrote:
Hi

I ran memcheck 4.0, it showed no problem. Unfortunately I can not use
knoppix to mount and check my partitions with fsck and chkrootkit,
bevause latest knoppix (6.2.1) for whatever reason does not include
cryptsetup. :(

You can however use the Ubuntu live CD (or preferably liveUSB ~ since
you can install a few necessary packages you might want) to do that.
Knoppix is just godly because it includes a lot of tools that you will
want to repair your system, but you can of course, build the same thing
using any liveCD if you so choose.

Also, to add, if you plan on doing a cryptographic integrity check, you need to do this from a liveCD not from a liveUSB. The only reason you would do a liveUSB is for things like fsck and chkrootkit (where you would mount as readonly at first)