Re: Debian virus/spy-ware detection and detection technique.

Thank You for Your time and answer, Robert:

> I'm confused. Please educate me. 1) Why do you need to know the
> *exact* size of the iso? 2) do you not know how to convert Mb to
> bytes?

1. I need to reap the iso image from the media - the same that was
burned - to check its sum latter. - Otherwise I will get wrong check
sum though the iso might be original. Therefore I need to know exact
quantity of bytes the iso occupies. On their site it is shown in
megabytes - that gives no info that I need. Probably, I have to find
the ubuntu's ftp archive w/ those iso-s.

2. I believe I do: 1 Mb = 1048576 bytes. Correct?