Re: Debian virus/spy-ware detection and detection technique.

Thank You for Your time and answer, Clive:

> You might want to read
> http://www.troubleshooters.com/linux/coasterless.htm
> - especially the section "Accurately Reading a CD Device".

I have read an article on the tompic from ubuntu's site. Now I have
another problem: n order to retrive iso from burned CD/DVDs I have to
know their exact size, but I can not find them for old versions of
Ubuntu (it is what I used to repair my OS). May, You know of such a
storage on Inet - from the their releases site I did not get it - they
write in Mb while I need bytes...