Re: python-twisted-core on my machines inexplicably still old, breaking installation of python-twisted

On Vi, 23 iul 10, 09:49:27, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> On Jo, 22 iul 10, 10:28:21, d8uv wrote:
> > I need to install python-twisted, so...
> >
> > $ sudo aptitude install python-twisted
> > [[...]]
> >   python-twisted-mail: Depends: python-twisted-core (>= 10.1) but
> > 10.0.0-3 is to be installed.
> >   python-twisted-news: Depends: python-twisted-core (>= 10.1) but
> > 10.0.0-3 is to be installed.
> >   python-twisted-words: Depends: python-twisted-core (>= 10.1) but
> > 10.0.0-3 is to be installed.
> >   python-twisted-names: Depends: python-twisted-core (>= 10.1) but
> > 10.0.0-3 is to be installed.
> > The following actions will resolve these dependencies:
> > [[...]]
>
> Do you have unofficial packages installed? I have those exact packages
> on hold now because of vodafone-mobile-connect from betavine.

Scratch that, I have the exact same issue. packages.debian.org shows
10.1.0-1 for python-twisted and I can even download it from
ftp.at.debian.org (via packages.debian.org), but if I try aptitude with
the same mirror I still get the old version.

I downloaded Packages.bz2 and Packages.gz with Iceweasel and indeed it
is still showing 10.0.0-3. This means it is either the mirror (but I
tried several already) or something else. Can somebody please confirm
this in order to exclude ISP problems?

Regards,
Andrei