Re: python-twisted-core on my machines inexplicably still old, breaking installation of python-twisted

On 7/25/10 3:37 AM, Andrei Popescu wrote:
Scratch that, I have the exact same issue. packages.debian.org shows
10.1.0-1 for python-twisted and I can even download it from
ftp.at.debian.org (via packages.debian.org), but if I try aptitude with
the same mirror I still get the old version.

I downloaded Packages.bz2 and Packages.gz with Iceweasel and indeed it
is still showing 10.0.0-3. This means it is either the mirror (but I
tried several already) or something else. Can somebody please confirm
this in order to exclude ISP problems?

I confirmed this a few days ago. This is a repo issue that should be reported to Debian so they can correct the version mismatch, I mean we shouldn't get all mad about it since it is SID after all, but they should know that there is a problem so they can get it fixed as soon as they possibly can.