Re: No sound from Flash, but other methods work well

On 07/18/2010 05:53 PM, Rob Owens wrote:
On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 10:37:21PM -0700, Jimmy Johnson wrote:
Ron Johnson wrote:
On 07/17/2010 04:09 PM, Jimmy Johnson wrote:

Ron I've had that problem a couple times before, what I found was one of
my channels was "not" selected in the volume control in Kmix.

That's kinda where my thoughts have been leaning, since USB Audio only
have Bass, Treble and PCM in it's mixer.  But I don't know what to do
about it.

I hate sound problems, for me the channel was there, I only had to
select it. Good luck.

I've found that sometimes gnome-alsamixer has channels/options that
regular alsamixer does not have.  Maybe give it a try.

Is that System->Properties->Sound?

--
Seek truth from facts.