Re: No sound from Flash, but other methods work well

Ron Johnson wrote:
On 07/17/2010 04:09 PM, Jimmy Johnson wrote:

Ron I've had that problem a couple times before, what I found was one of
my channels was "not" selected in the volume control in Kmix.

That's kinda where my thoughts have been leaning, since USB Audio only have Bass, Treble and PCM in it's mixer. But I don't know what to do about it.

I hate sound problems, for me the channel was there, I only had to select it. Good luck.
--
Jimmy Johnson

Ubuntu Lucid and Trinity KDE 3.5.11 - EXT4 at sda10
Registered Linux User #380263