Re: why don't scanner permissions get assigned correctly ?

I would suspect that the vendor and device IDs for your device do not
match those listed in libsave.  You can determine your scanner's identity
through lspci -nn.  If it's not 04b8:0112 then there's no match for that
entry.  Probably did match on generic, and that rule may not set the
GROUPID as you'd like.

Regards
>@<

On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 01:00:02 +0200, briand scribbled:

--
>@<
Bill Dennen			ieee1014@hotmail.com
Of all the things I miss, I miss my mind the most ...