Re: installing a second hard disk?

>I'm sorry I really don't understand, please define what you mean by
>"installing" the image.

Like I have an image of the data in a partition recorded on removable media.

The source of this data [hard drive] and the removable media containing the copy
[image] of this data both reside on an ext3 file system.

My question is if the hard drive is reformatted with the ext4 file system and I
re-install that 'image' [ext3 file system] will the data be corrupted?

thanks,

--
CK