bluefish 2.0.1: Where are the language references?

In the older bluefish (1.0.x) I had the full references to inter alia
html, php, python available in the sidebar.  I cannot find it in the new
version (2.0.1).  Bluefish is still advertised as having those
references available.  Where do I find it?

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4599

     "And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on
      it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled
      away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw
      the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the
      books were opened; and another book was opened, which
      is the book of life; and the dead were judged out of
      those things which were written in the books,
      according to their works."       Revelation 20:11,12