Re: First Debian Installation: totally brain-dead. Where do I go from here?

On Friday 02 July 2010 20:38:52 Keith Mitchell wrote:
>  Firefox and Thunderbird do have
> copyrighted stuff, however, Iceweasel did not have a Windows
> installation, otherwise I would be using it on Windows.

Firefox and Iceweasel are the same thing, so there is a version for Windows.
The copyrights over which there was a problem are the name and logos.  The
software is open-source and free-as-in-beer, so can be used by anyone,
including Debian.

Lisi