Re: Local apt repository and specific version

Aha...

So I assume that basically boils down to apt-get not being able to
resolve a dependency at a specific version and instead will always
look for and install the candidate version?

I need to stick to apt-get really - just because I dont want to re-do
2 tons of documentation ;o)

I have managed to work around it by having a repro that is specific
for each overall version number and just pointing apt at the one I
want installed rather than using =<version>.  That seems to work OK.

Thanks for the help.