Re: Local apt repository and specific version

On Jo, 01 iul 10, 22:06:49, Didster wrote:

> How can a package that is "not installable" then be installed??!

As you've shown in you 'apt-cache policy' those versions are not
'candidate' versions, but aptitude offers alternative solutions (one of
the benefits over apt-get), one of them being to actually install
non-candidate versions. This is AFAIU, someone will correct me if I'm
wrong.

Regards,
Andrei