Re: Debian Install stalls at 5% (at least for 3 hours, don't know if it suffices to designate this state as `stall')

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 4:00 PM, Merciadri Luca
<Luca.Merciadri@student.ulg.ac.be> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm installating Debian Lenny on an old P2 350 Mhz to make a server.
> <SNIP>
> tried a first Debian install, which stalled at 5%. I then re-tried, and
> here I am: stuck at 5% for a long time (~3 hours). I did not mess
> anything with the parameters, and this is not at all my first Debian
> install. I don't understand why this happens.

Can't recall exactly where you can switch to the output, but hit
Ctrl+Alt+F1, F2, F3, F4 to see what's going on. I think it's on F4.
Best,
AM