Re: X login screen with onscreen keyboard

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 9:00 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
> Remember that at login screen you have to press any mouse button to
> activate the virtual keyboard. If you do not press any key, Florence does
> not become active.

yah, i know that part ;)

> Mmm, I guess this line is used when the program is to be run from GDM. If
> you are inside a GNOME sessión, just run "florence" and the program
> should launch.

florence runs fine from comand line when logged in, just not with any
of those options.

> 1/ At login screen, click the mouse button and wait for Florence to
> appears

nothing happens then.

> 2/ Then, after you login, run "florence" to get the keyboard

as said above, florence runs fine withing a user session. but at the
login window it will not appear with lines added to custom.conf and
mouse 1-3 activating florence with the instructed options, or without.