Re: Can't restart certain crashed applications without rebooting (in this case Noatun)

Hmm, as is too often the case, after sending an email seeking, I start
to get some other clues--I found a suggestion to restart arts--I tried
that, still no luck so I'm still looking for help (but maybe I have
some kind of clue now).

Randy Kramer