Re: Well, this is interesting... (was Re: Torrents killing my connection)

On Du, 20 iun 10, 17:18:21, ABS Doug wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 3:59 AM, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> When someone sends you a direct email, the expectation is that you will
> >> send a direct reply.
>
> No problem. From now on, I'm hitting reply to all.

I think you misunderstood:
- private messages should be replied in private, even if you think it
  was by mistake (can and does happen)
- list messages should stay on list, and only on list (no CCs unless
  specifically requested)

Regards,
Andrei