Re: Backups - was: Re: LVM

On Wednesday 16 June 2010 08:41:03 Camaleón wrote:
> El 2010-06-15 a las 22:58 +0100, Lisi escribió:
>
> (resending to the list)

Sorry.  I debated whether to send it to you or the list, and decided that it
was OT for the list since I was commenting on a specific sentence of your
that wasn't strictly germane to the subject of the thread.

> > On Tuesday 15 June 2010 19:44:33 Camaleón wrote:
> I thought we were just taking/focusing about backup strategies and not
> about other limitations derived by the type of user.

We were.  Which is why I thought that a reply to your:

> > > But it's "her" backup and "her" data. She should care about how to do
> > > things like these, whatever place she is (home, university, work...).

was OT on the list.

But you clearly thought that we were talking about an adult, and I felt that
you were a little hard on her as a result!  We were all teenagers once.

Lisi