Re: connecting to wifi accesspoint..

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 09:40:29PM +0530, sudheendra.kalgar@gmail.com wrote:
> i can get wireless extension for eth1, but notable to connect to accesspoint.
>
> here is the
>
> ifconfig -a
>
> (...skipped...)
>
> lspci gives following o/p
>
> (...skipped...)
>
> thanks,
> sudheendra
>
> > But while connecting to wifi, gives an error showing "Error for wireless
> > request "Set Encode" (8B2A) :& SET failed on device eth1 ; Invalid
> > argument"

I see you get error for eth1, but I as far as I can see your wireless is at
eth0 - you have IP address 192.168.1.2, which is pretty popular internal
IP-space for routers and accesspoints. Did you set interface name in your
connection program by hands? Maybe you should change it to eth0?

Also, please set up your mail client properly so messages would be sent in
plain text - your previous message contained symbols like   and &
which makes it really difficult - if possible at all - to read.

--
Regards,
Alexander Batischev

1024D/69093C81
F870 A381 B5F5 D2A1 1B35  4D63 A1A7 1C77 6909 3C81