Re: problem with ati driver in kernel 2.4

Thank Mark Allums !

I use kernel 2.4 because of producer, a video capturing application
video capturing is hard to learn and config
As I'm happy with the old producer
I'm unwilling to spend more energy on learning/upgrading

My machine is HP vl420 running P4
with 128Mx3 memory