Re: (OT) suggestion on terse wording of "IT Helpdesk"

Chris Davies wrote:
Jochen Schulz wrote:
... In my experience, many web forms just don't accept plus characters
in email addresses at all.

Daniel Barclay <daniel@fgm.com> wrote:
Then those forms are broken (not accepting e-mail addresses properly),
right?

Yes. But that doesn't help those of us needing to enter information into
those forms. IMO it's a valid question.

What?  I wasn't questioning whether anything was a valid question.

I was just trying to confirm my understanding that plus characters in
e-mail address are officially allowed by the e-mail specs.

Daniel