Re: Debian asking for DVD... (FYI)

You misunderstood my post here... or more likely never actually read it? "FYI" means, For Your Information. I was pointing out what was confusing the hell out of me that I SOLVED. I saw a post that had "SOLVED" in the subject, I should (& will) do that in the future.

Here it is again:

<<< ABSDoug wrote:

If you boot up a fresh install of Debian & after you boot up, plug in your Ethernet cable & try to add software, Debian asks for the install disk. If you plug in Ethernet BEFORE you boot up it will look online for software.

Alexander Batischev answered:
<<< You already have an answer, it appeared in one of your (numerous) threads few days ago: