Re: Acer Aspire One wireless issue

On 06/10/2010 10:45 AM, Lisi wrote:
I think you may have missed some of his emails. A good few people have
suggested he should search various places or Google things, but he takes no
notice.  He says that it is/was problematic to get online to search and is
too much trouble (I think he has/had to reboot a dual boot to get into
Windows).  So how is he sending/getting emails???

He says that he is now kill-filing those of us who suggest he do any looking.

In short: don't feed the troll.

--
* athener calls Amnesty International House of Pancakes

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br