Re: Debian asking for DVD... (FYI)

On Thu, June 10, 2010 08:25, Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:

[snip...]
> 3. You boot from the DVD _and_ a network cable is found. At this point,
> you're asked whether you want to use
> the network. In Testing at the moment, I think the message is even
> something along the lines of "You're currently
> installing from a CD/DVD - do you want to use netwrok repositories?"

I installed squeeze (this is still testing, right? :) ) a couple of times
recently, but haven't seen this message, is it only in the full CD/DVD? Or
has it to do with the GUI install, I used the debian installer (text mode)
on a netinstall.

[snip...]

> Hope this helps,
>
> AndyC

Kind regards,
Steven

--
Rarely do people communicate; they just take turns talking.