Web browsers, Adobe Flash & Debian

I've been Googling Ephathy vs Firefox vs Opera as well as Adobe Flash. I'm not sure what is the best direction to go. I've got an iPhone, so I'm a bit familar with what sucks (& doesn't) about Adobe Flash. Without it, a good portion of the web is not accessable, unless there is something I'm missing? I also read a bit why Ubuntu uses Firefox & Debian doesn't. None of what I read was a decision maker. You can install Firefox or Opera, but I'm not sure of the easiest/best way. Is there a way/is the best way, to add something to "Software Sources"?

After a few bumps in the road, I'm finding Debian Stable as easy to use as Ubuntu. Thanks for all that helped, it is really cool of you.