Re: New user: Did not see any responds

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 1:40 PM, ABSDoug <absdoug@yahoo.com> wrote:
I don't know what happen, but I reposted my question & someone posted that I should look at the 1st E-mail string I started... but I didn't see anything.

I'm an Ubuntu user who wants to try out Debian. I'm weak on terminal. I'm only getting terminal on Debian now. I don't know what to do next. TIA.

Have you read the manual for whatever architecture you want to install?  Find it here for the Stable release http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual.

People on this list are very helpful if you show you've done research, tried xyz but still can't get to work, etc.  From your post, it sounds like you want some level of hand-holding which isn't likely to get a lot of helpful responses until you've shown you've put in effort.  If you have tried different things and are having trouble, that is important to share.  This list is not paid to help, in case you didn't know that.

Mark