Re: Strange printing effect

On Wed, 26 May 2010 18:36:41 +0200
Merciadri Luca <Luca.Merciadri@student.ulg.ac.be> wrote:

Hello Merciadri,

> Well, that keeps being strange to my eyes. I have never seen such
> problems. I have seen page scaling, rotating, etc., but never this

Yes, seen those too.

> problem. I hope somebody's going to find an answer to your problem.

I think I have, see another post of mine.  Although, when I first
checked, almost a month ago, I found nothing.  Hardly surprising
though;  That report only arose on the 11th May.

> Happy to see that you do not print a lot; if this was happening to me,
> I would have teared out!

:-)

Or should that be  :-(

?

--
 Regards  _

Bet you thought you knew what I was about
Problem - Sex Pistols