Re: (OT) suggestion on terse wording of "IT Helpdesk"

On May 25, 2010, at 1:43 AM, Stan Hoeppner wrote:

To try to jam all of that information into the smtp address itself is silly.
Again, this is what display names and sigs are for.

Silly, perhaps for you or me, Stan. Not so for somebody from another culture, where the chain-of-command from me to the president of the company is an important part of my reason for being.

Rick

Comparative Sociology is fun, but definitely OT on debian-users.