Re: (OT) suggestion on terse wording of "IT Helpdesk"

Zhang Weiwu:
> Hello. In our company we use a email naming convention like this:
>
> Zhang Weiwu on Holz Project <zhangweiwu+proj.holtz@realss.com>
>
> Problem being when a special email address is needed for Office IT, it
> become too long for many web forms and email clients:

Are you sure that the problem is the length of the addresses? In my
experience, many web forms just don't accept plus characters in email
addresses at all.

J.
--
In this bunker there are women and children. There are no weapons.
[Agree]   [Disagree]