Re: How do I fsck and XFS file system in "Squeeze"

On 5/23/2010 12:41 AM, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
Mark Allums put forth on 5/22/2010 8:32 PM:

That's a very odd thing.  Thanks for correcting me.  I would not have
guessed that file system structure would be dependent on OS word width.
  I mean, that seems like a catastrophic implementation/design bug.

It's not an instruction word width issue, but has more to do with the width of
the data registers, and addressable virtual memory of 32bit platforms.

Yes, Stan.  Okay, Stan.  Fine, Stan.  Whatever you say, Stan.

MAA