Partition sizes in Squeeze

Hi all,

I have a recent install of Squeeze on my laptop.  I have setup my partitions according to Debian Installer's defaults for separated /root, /home, /usr, etc. partitions with LVM.  I have installed a small number of packages over time.  Today when I installed KDevelop (actually the only KDE program until now) Debian complained about low disk space on /usr.  Currently, there is around 200Mb on the partition and I'm not intending to install more software at this time.  But what should I do if I needed more space?  This is not much space and fills up so quickly.

Thanks.

Nima