Re: MD subsystem is not loaded

Stan Hoeppner wrote:
Hugo Vanwoerkom put forth on 5/15/2010 9:50 AM:

Trouble is that years ago when I started compiling my own kernel, I did
not start a file with 3 columns: date - function - reason for adding, so
now I have a kernel that keeps getting bigger and I don't know
specifically why the entries are there, other than in general, like the
ones above.

This is one of the reasons I still use menuconfig.  Most options have a help
description available that can remind you why you are or aren't using a
given kernel option.

I also use (only) menuconfig, but in this case it was not that helpful: the 'help' items were minimal and not very 'help'ful ;-)

Hugo